Do you want to profit from the benefits of a public cloud, but keep certain applications in your on-premises data centre? Are you also using a private cloud hosted by a local provider?
A hybrid cloud infrastructure offers many advantages, but is very difficult to manage.
This whitepaper informs you about the following points:
- What are the advantages a hybrid cloud infrastructure has to offer
- How you can create a cloud strategy
- The pros and cons of on-premises, private and public clouds
- How your hybrid cloud infrastructure could look like
- What you need to keep in mind when it comes to managing a hybrid cloud infrastructure